Source: Kraft website
- 1 lb. extra lean ground beef
- 1 Green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 large onion, chopped (added)
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Italian Dressing
- 2 pkg. (3 oz. each) ramen noodle soup mix, beef flavor
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- BROWN meat in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat; drain. Stir in peppers, tomatoes, water and dressing.
- DISCARD or reserve flavor packets from soup mixes for another use. Add dry noodles to skillet. Bring to boil; cover. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 min., stirring occasionally.
- REMOVE from heat. Sprinkle with cheese.
Next Time- This didn't have much flavor, even though I added the onion. I wasn't that impressed with it and I'm not sure how to change it, so I probably just wouldn't make it again. I did like using the Ramen noodles, so I will look for other recipes that use them.