Source: Stephanie Cooks and back of Bisquick Box
I first found this recipe on Stephanie's Blog. But once I started to make it I realized that the recipe was also on the back of the box. Imagine that! ;) So I kinda combined the two since there were little differences between the two.
- 2/3 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch strips
- Olive oil cooking spray (used 1 beaten egg)
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- Preheat the oven to 450.
- Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick sprat or line it with foil.
- In a Ziplock bag combine the first 5 ingredients, shake well.
- Spray each chicken piece with olive oil spray until coated on both sides. Drop into the bag.
- Toss the Ziplock until all of the chicken is coated on both sides.
- Line the chicken on the cookie sheet.
- Drizzle with the melted butter.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until cooked. Flip halfway.
- If the chicken isn't crispy enough, put it under the broiler for a couple minutes.