Search This Blog

Friday, August 28, 2009

Another TTC Update.

Still no baby. I've scheduled my yearly exam for September 14th, so we'll see what input the doctor has on our situation. I don't think Tim will be going with me. I actually haven't even asked him if he's interested in going. So I'll ask, and see what he says.

We've been working on narrowing down our baby names list. I've been going back and forth over whether I wanted to share our ideas with everyone or keep them a secret. I've decided to share my top 5 boy and girl names. These aren't necessarily what we'll go with.

Girl: Ashlyn, Kailyn, Aubrey, Ryan and Shaylyn

Boy: Kaden, Ryan, Alexander (Xander), Colton, and Jackson

I really prefer Ryan for a girl, but since H really doesn't I'll compromise and use it for a boy. That's why it is on both lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment