This recipe turned out so awesome! Definitely will be making it again. H was really impressed too.
No picture, I was too eager to eat and completely forget to take one. :(
- 3/4 lb. (3/4 of 16-oz. pkg.) frozen prepared meatballs (used what I had left, I know it was more, but not sure how much more)
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen stir-fry vegetables (sliced green, red and yellow peppers and white onions)
- 1/4 cup apricot jam (doubled)
- 1/4 cup KRAFT CATALINA Dressing (doubled)
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce (doubled)
- 80z. can of pineapple chunks, with juice (great idea to add!)
- Combine all ingredients in large skillet; cover.
- Cook on medium-high heat 10 min. or until meatballs and vegetables are heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over hot cooked rice or pasta, if desired.
Next Time- This recipe is pretty good as is. I might want to add more pineapple next time. 8oz was good, but you can't go wrong with more!