Search This Blog

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Fuss-Free Ravioli and Cheese Bake


I don't even remember when I came across this recipe. I bookmarked it, and put off making it until this week. This recipe is so easy to make. I wasn't sure how much H would like it since there isn't actually any meat (unless you use meat sauce), but he liked it just fine.

Ingredients
  • 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce (used 24 oz jar)
  • 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
  • 1 (10 fluid ounce) can reduced sodium beef broth (used 14.5 oz jar)
  • 1/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
  • 2 (9 ounce) packages fresh cheese-filled ravioli (used 1-25 oz frozen pkg, thawed)
  • 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
Preparation
  • Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
  • Combine spaghetti sauce, tomatoes with their liquid, broth and dressing in 13x9-inch baking dish. Add ravioli; mix lightly. Cover with foil.
  • Bake 50 min. or until ravioli are tender.
  • Remove foil; stir. Sprinkle with cheese. Let stand 5 min. or until cheese melts.
Next Time- Well the website had feedback saying the sauce thickened, and wasn't too thin. Well unfortunately that wasn't the case. I thought with using more ravioli than the recipe called for I would be fine. So next time I'll cut down on the amount broth used.

No comments:

Post a Comment