Search This Blog

Saturday, April 4, 2009

I'm not even that unlucky...

According to the Chinese calendar, if I conceived in the month of March it would be a girl. Also, I would have been due around Mid-December. The two things that I don't really want. For some reason, I really want a boy. And December is busy enough. There is my little sister's birthday, 2 days later is H's birthday, and then of course you have Christmas.

I decided when March began that even if it meant having a girl in December I would be happy with that. It's getting frustrating to go every month with no positive results. So instead of not trying this month, I said if it happens then it happens and I'll be happy. And I absolutely would have been.

Today AF showed up. So I'm not even getting a girl in December. We won't be having a baby in 2009. Just had to vent a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment