Search This Blog

Friday, April 24, 2009

Chicken Parmesan


So I told H I would make chicken parmesan to go with the cheese stuffed shells I was making. I searched kraftfoods.com for a chicken parm. recipe that I liked. Didn't find exactly what I wanted, so I kinda winged it. Nothing fancy, but it turned out good, and went really well with the shells.

Ingredients
  • 1 lb. chicken breasts or tenders
  • 12 Ritz Whole Wheat crackers, crushed
  • 1/3 cup bread crumbs
  • 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 egg
  • pepper
  • spaghetti sauce for serving (optional)

Preparation
  • Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray pan with Pam.
  • Mix crackers, bread crumbs, and Parmesan cheese on a plate or bowl.
  • Beat egg in a separate bowl and add pepper. (I also added a splash of milk).
  • Coat chicken with egg mixture.
  • After the chicken is coated with egg on all sides, coat is with the bread crumb mixture.
  • Place chicken in prepared pan.
  • Bake uncovered 30-40 minutes, or until chicken is done.
  • Serve with spaghetti sauce, or plain.

1 comment:

  1. These last two are making me want to change my meal plan for the week!

    ReplyDelete