Search This Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Year, New Goals


 



  Last year I set goals that were mostly personal to me, things that I wanted to accomplish in 2011. 2012 is going to be a little different.  The husband and I sat down and made a list of things that we wanted to accomplish this year as a couple.  We had no set number of items, just discussed things and wrote them down.  I'm not going to share every item on that list, but I'll share the ones that I'm comfortable with.  

1. Pay off credit card debt.  We each have a credit card left to pay off, so we want those gone by the end of the year.
2. Create a $1000 emergency fund.  We'll build from there, but we have to start somewhere.
3. Have a Daddy and Baby Rebel Day.  No Mommy allowed.  Somehow my feelings aren't hurt.  ; )
4. Find a family dentist and all 3 of us visit them twice this year. 
5. Lose weight.  A carryover from last year, but I really want to be thinner for my sister's wedding in June and H would like to lose a bit of weight that he's put on after his big weight loss.
6. Job search and interview for myself.  I really really want a part-time job for myself. 

I'll update as the year goes on, and hopefully we'll have some success. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment