Search This Blog

Monday, June 22, 2009

French Onion Burgers


Source: Lauren's Kitchen

I'm not a big burger eater. I prefer burgers at restaurants over home-made. When I ran across this recipe I knew I had to make an exception.

Ingredients
  • 2 pounds ground beef (I used just 1 lb of ground beef)
  • 1 envelope (about 1 1/2 ounces) onion soup mix
  • 8 ounces French onion dip (1 cup)
  • 1/2 cup bread crumbs
  • 1/8teaspoon pepper
  • Buns and the other fixings you desire
Preparation
  • Fire up your grill! (George Foreman)
  • Mix all ingredients (minus buns and additional toppings) and shape into 8 (5) patties
  • Grill patties to the degree of wellness that you prefer
  • Throw on a bun and top with lettuce, tomato, or whatever you choose!
Next Time- These were so awesome! They had so much flavor. Nothing needs to be changed. Just need to remember to spray the George before we put the patties on the grill.

No comments:

Post a Comment