Search This Blog

Friday, June 12, 2009

TTC Update.

Since I haven't talked about our baby-making efforts in awhile, I thought I would make a short post to say where we are. I'm on my 11th cycle since starting to try back in September. I'm at around day 11.

The cycle that ended the beginning of May got my hopes up. It ended up lasting 33 days, which is really long for me. But all the pregnancy tests I took came back negative. My mom had a mini freak out when she thought I was hiding a pregnancy from her. A cousin came up to her at a funeral and said "So Danni's pregnant?" My mom didn't know what to say. No clue where my cousin got her information, but it obviously wasn't accurate. But mom had to confront me about it, so I had to set her straight. At that point I was still in that 33 day cycle, and had just taken a pregnancy test that morning. Which is exactly what I told her. So now she's back to bugging me about whether or not I'm pregnant every time she talks to me.

I took a month off from temping. I just got sick of the stress, and thinking about it everyday (at least long enough to take the temp), plus it doesn't seem to be working since I've been temping since the beginning with no luck. That only lasted one cycle, so now I'm back to being a good kid and taking my temps everyday. At least this way I'll have something to show the doctor, if I end up having to see someone once the year of trying is up.

I said this would be short, but I guess I had some rambling to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment