Search This Blog

Friday, February 18, 2011

We have Success!

I posted back in December about starting sign language with Baby Rebel.  H and I haven't been consistent with numerous signs, but we have stuck with "milk".  And after 2 months of signing it, Baby Rebel is finally signing it to us!!  I love knowing when he is hungry.  Makes me feel really good that we've made this effort.

Now we need to get back into watching that video and consistently signing other signs to him.  Other signs being "mom", "dad", "eat", and "all done."

Having success reinforces our desire to teach him, and makes me so eager for him to learn more. 


1 comment:

  1. Great job! Fin learned milk too, but uses it now whenever he wants something. DOH! We have been trying to get him to do "more" and "all done"... but no luck yet :)

    ReplyDelete