Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Laughing Cow Chicken



Source: My Happy Meals

I made a recipe similar to this last week. I really liked the Laughing Cow Cheese. So I decided to go ahead and make another one.


Ingredients
  • 2 chicken breasts, cut in half horizontally 3/4 of the way through (so you can stuff the inside) (used 4)
  • 2 wedges Laughing Cow light cheese, one per breast (I used french onion)
  • Italian seasoning to taste
  • 1/4 cup dried bread crumbs
  • Handful grated parmesan cheese
  • Cooking spray

Preparation
  • Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
  • Open each chicken breast up and spread one wedge of Laughing Cow inside the middle. Sprinkle Italian seasoning inside to taste. (I actually mixed my cheese and Italian seasoning in a bowl before spreading it on the chicken to give a nice even flavor) Fold chicken back over to original shape.
  • Mix together bread crumbs and parmesan cheese in a shallow dish. Spray each chicken breast with cooking spray and then dip in bread crumb mixture to coat. Place on baking sheet.
  • Bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.

Next Time-
The biggest thing I would change is my choice in Laughing Cow Cheese. The French Onion is good, just not as good as the Garlic and Herb. I also may have used a little bit of a heavy hand with the Italian seasoning. Nothing wrong with the recipe, just my choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment