Search This Blog

Monday, September 13, 2010

Life with a baby

I've been a Mommy for over 2 months.  Wow how time flies.  The little man is such a social smiler.  He wakes up with a smile on his face.  He must get his early morning cheeriness from my mom, cuz neither H or I are morning people.  :)

My days are pretty simple.  He wakes up around 9am, so that's when we start our day.  He'll eat shortly after he wakes up, then he'll spend some time just playing.  He catnaps and eats when he wants during the day.  When he's awake I try to interact with him.  We run errands when we have to, but I prefer to wait for H to go with us.  Just much easier to have 2 people.

Back before I got pregnant I was working with the No Worker Left Behind Program here in Michigan.  I was all set to start a pharmacy technician program at the local community college.  Then I found out I was pregnant and due the same time the class (and final tests) would be ending.  So I postponed the class till after Baby Rebel was born.  About 6 weeks after he was born I contacted my case worker to see what I had to do to get back in the program.  I updated my paperwork, and now I'm just waiting to be approved so that I can start in the class that starts October 19th.  The class finishes the beginning of June next year, and then I would be a certified pharmacy technician and could get a job!

No comments:

Post a Comment