Source: Lauren's Kitchen
This week I decided to actually make a menu and go grocery shopping. Pregnancy has severely reduced my desire to cook. Since I've been slowly getting my appetite back, I decided to make this step that was weekly before getting pregnant. Lauren never fails with her recipes, and this looked easy enough for my short attention span in the kitchen right now.
- 1 large (25+oz) packages cheese tortellini
- 1 (16 ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook according to package directions; drain.
- Bring marinara and Alfredo sauces along with spinach and 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning to a simmer over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir cooked tortellini into sauce, then pour into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, and remaining 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until cheese has melted and turned golden brown.