Search This Blog

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Pregnancy Update

Just thought I'd let everyone know how things are going.

I haven't seen the doctor since my last post. My main and only consistent symptom is my stomach feeling off. It just kinda hurts all the time. I never really feel hungry, I just start coughing and dry heaving which is my signal to eat something. I rarely throw up.

Tuesday night was a pretty low point. I woke up from a nap about 1pm and my body ached. Mostly my lower back, and left knee which I injured in high school. I also had a headache that wouldn't go away, even with Tylenol. I was taking the Tylenol every 4 hours, and drinking plenty of water. Around 9pm I took my temperature and it was 99.6. When H got home from work at 11:30 he told me to take it again and it was 100.7. I decided to have the on-call doctor paged just to make sure there wasn't something more I could be doing. He called back and told me that there wasn't anything more he could do, unless I had something more specific like a sore throat.

I woke up Wednesday morning feeling much better. So I'm not sure exactly what I had. I was really worried it was the flu. Now I'm back to just dealing with my stomach.

My next appointment will be the Monday after Christmas at 14 weeks! Can you believe that next week I enter my 2nd trimester! I'm already a 3rd of the way through this pregnancy! We haven't even made our first baby purchase yet! Instead of the traditional onesie, or similar clothing item, I'd really like to buy a book for the baby since H and I are really big readers. Yes, we're that big of dorks!

No comments:

Post a Comment