Search This Blog

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Beef Taco Skillet


Source: Campbell's Kitchen

I think this recipe is from my Kraft Magazine, but it's not an official recipe from Kraft. Oh well. The picture in the magazine looked really good, and this is so super easy to make.

As always, bold are changes I made.

Ingredients
  • 1 lb ground beef
  • 1/2 large onion chopped
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 can (10 3/4 oz) tomato soup
  • 1/2 cup salsa
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 6 flour tortillas (6"), cut into 1" pieces
  • 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Preparation
  • Cook beef and onions in skillet until browned, stirring to break up meat.
  • Drain grease.
  • Stir in soup, salsa, water and tortillas.
  • Heat to a boil.
  • Reduce heat to low and cook 5 min.
  • Stir
  • Top with cheese and serve.

Next Time- No changes need to be made. I didn't make a side with it, so I'd suggest that next time. Maybe a rice dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment