Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Pepperoni and Parmesan Pasta Salad


Source: Central Cooking

This was the dish I chose for the family reunion potluck. I wanted something easy, unique, and relatively cheap. I searched through my Google Reader and came across this recipe. Figured it fit the bill and decided to give it a try.

Sorry for the lime green bowl. I forgot to take the picture at the reunion, and didn't remember till I was home about to eat the last of it.

Ingredients
  • 16 ounces of pasta, cooked to your preference
  • 1 16 ounce bottle Ken's Lite Northern Italian with Basil and Romano
  • 3/4 quarters of a bag of pepperoni, cut up (used full pkg)
  • 4 ounces shredded Parmesan cheese (used full 6oz container)
Preparation
  • Combine drained pasta, 3/4 of the dressing, pepperoni and Parmesan
  • Mix thoroughly
  • Chill for 2 hours or overnight
  • Mix in the remaining dressing before serving
Next Time- This dish was great and my family liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment