Source: My family
This is a recipe that I had numerous times growing up. We usually had it in the summer for parties. Let me just say that it can be time consuming to chop up all the vegetables, but it is well worth it!
H and I had bought carrots and celery for a previous recipe and had some leftover, so H suggested making this. We've only made it once together, plus he was looking for a recipe that his parents could eat so he could invite them over.
Note: You can use whatever veggies you'd like. Additional options include radishes and mushrooms.
- 2 pkg refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 8 oz bottle ranch dressing
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp dill
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 bunch broccoli, chopped
- 6 carrots, chopped
- 5 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 8 oz shredded Colby jack cheese
- Spread the crescent rolls out on a baking sheet, pressing the edges together to make a single crust.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool completely.
- Mix sour cream, ranch, cream cheese and dill together.
- Spread mixture over the crescent rolls.
- Top with vegetables and shredded cheese
- Refrigerate and serve.