Search This Blog

Saturday, April 2, 2011

ABC's of Danni
 
A. Age: 27
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore you dislike: Bathroom for sure.  Especially toilet, floor and shower.  But sink and mirror are fine!  
D. Dogs: None
E. Essential start to your day: Lately it has been an onion bagel with cream cheese.
F. Favorite color: Teal
G. Gold or silver: Silver
H. Height: 5′ 5"
I. Instruments you play(ed): Trumpet in 5th grade.
J. Job title: Stay At Home Mom, SAHM
K. Kids: 9 month old Baby Rebel
L. Live for ______: Family
M. Most embarrassing moment: Most recently I sent an email to my professor and called him Greg instead of Gary.  Ooops!
N. Nicknames: Danni, Danno, and various pet names that H calls me.
O. Overnight hospital stays: When I gave birth to Baby Rebel, and that was 3 nights plus the night I was in labor
P. Pet peeves:  The biggest is people who spit.  Also hate people who chew with their mouth open.  <- Specific people come to mind, unfortunately.
Q. Quote from a movie: The only one that comes to mind immediately is "You want the truth, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!" 
S. Siblings: 25 year old sister, 18 year old half sister, and 21 year old half brother.  Plus 2 step-sisters and 2 step-brothers. 
T. Time you wake up: Whenever Baby Rebel wakes up, lately it has been 7am. 
U. University attended: Went to Grand Valley State University for 4 1/2 years, before my financial aid ran out.  Now I'm going to Grand Rapids Community College for Pharmacy Technician.  I'll be done the beginning of June.
V. Vegetables: Love corn, green beans, broccoli, cauliflower.  Love salads with a bunch of different stuff.
W. What makes you run late: Not too much.  I like to be on time, if not early. 
X. X-rays you’ve had:  X-rayed my knee when I was a junior, my elbow after I fell off a chair onto concrete, and of course I've had my teeth x-rayed for my wisdom teeth.
Y. Yummy food you make: I made a whole bunch.  Hello, this is mostly a food blog!!  I really like my fajitas and stuffed shells.
Z. Zoo animal favorites: Penguins, big cats like Lions and tigers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment