Search This Blog

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanksgiving Menu

For about the 4th year in a row H and I are hosting his family for Thanksgiving.  This year it will be his parents, his brother and his brand new sister-in-law, plus the 3 of us.  Sister-in-law, Jen, has said that she'll help me with the cooking.  I told her we'd cook and let the guys take care of the baby!  

Anyways, we've worked out our menu, and even bought all the groceries.  The turkey is thawing the fridge, and I just have to bide my time to start the prep work for my stuffing.  

The Menu 
Roasted Turkey
Homemade Stuffing
Mashed Potatoes
Gravy made from drippings
Cream-Style Corn
Brown N Serve Rolls
Pumpkin Pie- the frozen kind
Oatmeal-Cranberry-Sour Cream Bars
Appetizers- homemade chip dip and warm artichoke-spinach dip

I'm hopeful that I'll remember to take pictures to show off.  If MIL thinks it is weird I'll let her know it is for the blog.   



No comments:

Post a Comment