Search This Blog

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Recap

So, you saw the recipes I posted already from Thanksgiving.  The Spinach & Artichoke Dip, along with the Herb & Onion Dip.  While they were opposites in how well they went over, you have to live and learn.  The spinach dip will be saved, and made for future get togethers.  I'll have to find a different recipe for chip dip. The Oatmeal Cranberry Bars are still to come. 

Since Baby Rebel had a complete meltdown just as we were serving dinner, I completely forgot to take a picture of all the food I made.  I'm actually kind of bummed about this, since all the food looked really good.  I got out the china my mom gave to me from when she got married.  So the table looked really nice.  Everything looked nice dammit!  But it's not the baby's fault.  Mommy and Daddy weren't in the room, and he was around people he's not familiar with.  He had reached his limit.

We'll just have to live with the pictures I took of the appetizers, and the bars I made since they weren't served with dinner. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment