Search This Blog

Friday, November 12, 2010

What to say?

I want to give an update, but don't know what to call it. 

I've been in school for four weeks, and it's going well so far.  The math aspect has just been review so far.  Dealing with fractions and decimals isn't fun, but easy enough and review from my high school math days.  The pharmacy aspect hasn't been that hard.  But next week we start to get into medical and pharmacy terminology and it looks to have a lot to remember.  But I'm looking forward to digging in.  I've taken 2 quizzes, 1 in each class and I got 100% on each.  Go me!!

Now for the stuff you really want to hear about, the little man!  :)  He's growing like a weed.  He doesn't really have a lot of baby fat rolls, so he's just a very solid little boy.  

He's been reaching for his feet the last couple weeks, so he'll have them in his mouth once he figures out how to actually grab them.  That'll be adorable!  He loves to stand up, and can hold himself up if you stand him up next to the coffee table or in his crib.  Of course he can't stand there forever.  

Speaking of his crib, he started sleeping in it this past Monday.  He's doing really well in there, and has actually slept for 12 hours the past 3 nights.  We'll see if he continues that trend.  Pretty crazy that he's not waking up for a night feeding at all.  Of course I prep the bottles just in case.  


We're also planning Thanksgiving.  H and I will be hosting it again this year for his parents and his brother/sister-in-law.  Jenn, my sister-in-law, will be helping me cook while the guys take care of Baby Rebel.  I think that is a fair trade!  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment