Search This Blog

Friday, January 14, 2011

Cheeseburger Pasta

Source- Campbell's Kitchen

I'll admit, I make hamburger helper.  When I don't feel like thinking about dinner, they are pretty mindless and easy to throw together.  This meal is so similar to them, and so much better for you.  Awesomeness!! 

Ingredients
  • 1 pound ground beef
  • 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
  • 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Condensed Tomato Soup
  • 1 1/2 cups water
  • 2 cups uncooked medium shell-shaped pasta 
Preparation
  • Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
  • Stir the soups, water and pasta in the skillet and heat to a boil. 
  • Reduce the heat to medium. Cook for 10 minutes or until the pasta is tender, stirring often.
Next Time- This meal comes together in a snap and has great flavor.  I'd add onions when I cook the hamburger.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment