Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Year in Review

When I got home from our long weekend I found my Google Reader full of everyone doing a review of 2010.  So I thought I'd join the crowd. 

I've decided to highlight events, food, and books from 2010.

We'll start with the food.

Top 10 recipes I made in 2010 (in no particular order)

 
What did we do this year?  Oh yeah, we had a baby!!  ;)  Time certainly flies after having a baby.  I can't believe our little man is 6 months old!  

He's celebrated his first Christmas and New Year's. 

Other than having the baby, H and I didn't manage to do much this year.  We went to my family reunion over Labor Day Weekend.  I did start school in October, and will finish the beginning of June.  Hopefully 2011 will bring us more adventures and even more fun with our little man!! 


I'm a huge reader.  I managed to finish reading 168 books this past year.  Not quite as good as 2009 (195), but pretty dang good for having a brand new baby for half the year. 

Choosing just 10 may be hard, but I'll do my best! 

Top 10 Books Read in 2010 (in no particular order)

7. Dark Hunter Series by Sherrilyn Kenyon (I've read 1-15 and gave 5 stars to 6 of the books)

I've set a goal of reading 150 books in 2011.  With school finishing in June, and hopefully getting a new job shortly thereafter I have no idea what my reading time will be like.  


No comments:

Post a Comment