Search This Blog

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Doctor's Appointment Update

I realized I never updated after I saw the doctor back in September. I saw her for my yearly exam, but we also discussed our efforts to conceive.

Since it was obvious from charts that I was ovulating she recommended we do some tests on both of us. I told her I'd call her office after speaking to our insurance company.

So I came home and called the insurance company, who revealed how truly evil they are! They cover nothing!! And with me being unemployed that means we have to wait to have any tests run. Either for Tim to get a better job with better insurance, or for us to afford to pay out of pocket.

I really liked the doctor though. So I'm happy to be going to her for all my girl stuff. She was really open, and told personal stories about her experiences with conceiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment