- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed French Onion Soup
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 4 Soft Hoagie Rolls with Sesame Seeds
- 4 slices deli provolone cheese cut in half
- 1/4 cup drained hot or mild pickled banana pepper rings (omitted)
- Heat the oven to 400°F.
- Heat the soup and Worcestershire in a 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil.
- Add the beef and heat through, stirring occasionally.
- Divide the beef evenly among the rolls.
- Top the beef with the cheese slices and place the sandwiches onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 3 minutes or until the sandwiches are toasted and the cheese is melted.
- Spoon the soup mixture onto the sandwiches. (Put into a bowl and dipped sandwiches)
- Top each sandwich with 1 tablespoon pepper rings.