Search This Blog

Friday, March 11, 2011

Saucy Mexican Chicken

Source- Kraft Magazine

There isn't much to say about this recipe.  I found it in my Kraft Magazine.  After sorting through a whole bunch of pages I found this and decided that my weekly menu needed a Mexican recipe.  With minimal ingredients it would make an easy weeknight meal.

Ingredients
  •  lb. boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 small breasts)
  • 1 jar  (16 oz.) Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
  • 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed  
  • 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Preparation
  • Cook chicken in nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 4 min. on each side or until browned on both sides.
  • Add salsa and beans. 
  • Bring to boil; cover. 
  • Simmer on medium-low heat 5 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF).
  • Top with cheese. 
  • Remove from heat. Let stand, covered, 5 min. or until cheese is melted.


Next Time- This recipe is so easy and tastes great.  I served it with a Mexican rice and the two went really well together.  Nothing needs to be changed. 

1 comment:

  1. I have become happy to have a look at this newsletter after searching at google, after reading I have written a chunk of the article about fuji apple nutrition : Thank you for the thing and supporting me.

    ReplyDelete